conservatives find some common ground with Obama? is it possible?

Do you agree?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/30/military-policy-conservatives-like-obama/

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama and conservetives have found common grounds, like this and Obama signing the law that you can have a gun in national parks. Anti-Obamaists think Obama is for strict gun-control, but he is not., he is in the middle.

Read here, read ALL of it, not just the headlines, ALL of it.
    http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 11:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 9:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It still won't please any of you ladies, no matter what happens even if conservatives would agree with him on something you ladies will have to add a "but" in there or spin it so this won't do anything but give you the opportunity to bash on him about something else. I'm not a supporter of the man but you ladies live for each new morning to jump on your computers, nab that precious article and post it so that the bashing will never stop.

Oh, and please commence with the bashing of me the woman who signs everything Anonymously.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sure, I agree with his initial reaction to Afghanistan. However, I am not as concerned about the initial decisions as I am about execution and follow through. So, until then I will have to reserve my opinion on this particular matter.

Oh, and I am only moderately conservative, but there are plenty more that think just like me.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It still won't please any of you ladies, no matter what happens even if conservatives would agree with him on something you ladies will have to add a "but" in there or spin it so this won't do anything but give you the opportunity to bash on him about something else. I'm not a supporter of the man but you ladies live for each new morning to jump on your computers, nab that precious article and post it so that the bashing will never stop

Seriously? It's a discussion board! Perhaps you'd rather talk about John and Kate? Why not post about it? Hello, politics! You don't like it, answer someone else's question.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Quinn, I agree with you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Seriously? It's a discussion board! Perhaps you'd rather talk about John and Kate? Why not post about it? Hello, politics! You don't like it, answer someone else's question. - Lovin

I'm not sure who Jon or Kate are, are they people I should concern myself with?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Anon...lol. That was good. Most of these people probably get their info on their political views from Jon and Kate.

I think I will sign Anon to this time...lol they need something to complain about right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I agree with Quinn as well.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 11:01 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• anon :57, I don't need to watch anything to "get my info on my political views", I can form my views with my own thoughts and opinions.
    Your little rant didn't make any sense at all, why would I have to watch something to get info on my political views? If my views are already know enough to be able to watch them, that would indicate that my views were expressed before they were able to be watched. It's the old chicken / egg debate. Which side are you claiming? 

And for posterity, i will post anon like the rest of the gutless, just to keep you guessing.  stick out tongue mini

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2009