Is there anyone here who was TTC for over a year before they got pregnant?

Please share your story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• We weren't "actively" trying, but weren't taking any precautions either...kinda had the "it will happen when God thinks we're ready" kind of attitude...
    It took us 3yrs to concieve our son, but he came at the perfect time...I knew God would give us our son when He thought we were ready.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• we ttc #1 for 12 months.

we ttc #2 for 18 months.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i was ttc #1 for 5yrs!! And i finally got my bfp on Aug 4, 09 thank goodness it had been a long wait with many prayers!! its was a long journey with many tears and billions of negetives! To all ttc'ers out there never give up it will happen!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It took us 3 years. We went to a fertility specialist and they found nothing wrong. I went on CLomid for 4 months, but got off because I hated the side effects. We had scheduled an appointment to talk about doing IVF, however, the month before the appointment we found out we were pregnant!

Try not to stress. I think that's a big part of it. Good Luck!
    Anonymous