What are you looking forward to in October?

Happy October! Wondering what you're looking forward to? October is Busy for us! My oldest Artist Potter DD makes between 50-100 hand thrown, hand signed special Bowls she donates to the Empty bowls feed the Needy progect! (DH, one DD & I are jobless but we have'nt asked for Help). DD & I do one Women's Night Fund Raiser Art show.Its so Neat! I Love Sweetest Day & making people Happy! I have a friend's Wedding! Birthdays. My Brother, his DD, my MIL & her Twin sister & my FIL to mention a few! Halloween with a new First born Grand DD & 2 Grandsons! How Great is that!? I Wish Everyone pure Happiness for your special moments! I Love reading your replies & wish you the Best!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right now I'm looking forward to throwing my daughter a party (and hiring a bouncy castle big enough for even adults!) for her second birthday, which is on the 11th of October.

After that, Halloween!
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 9:40 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• looking forward to being one month closer to having this little guy!
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm looking forward to DH's birthday, cooler weather, and the leaves changing color.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 9:42 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• October is amazing we take a train ride to a pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin, hayrides an the train ride at night at the zoo. Haunted houses and halloween I love it!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm ready for my extra hour... LOL... I love feeling the cool weather and having my windows open. When you live down south you are ready to open up your windows. We have one big Halloween party to attend and it's for all ages. it's going to be a blast for my son that just turned four. haunted trails, house, and fake grave yard. It's going to take until halloween to get this party going. It is going to start late after the kids have been trick or treating.... We have to burn that sugar.... LOL... I'm ready for Fall.... Happy Halloween....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• ahh! October is an awesome month!
    Mine and Hubby's birthdays are this month, mine is the 9th & Hubby's is the 26th && also we're celebrating FIVE years together on the 15th!...and Hubby starts his new job on the 19th!!! We're REALLY excited about that!
    and it's our son's first Halloween this year!!!

October is just plain awesome!!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm getting married on the 24th!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Halloween of course. And my oldest turning 16.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I love the crisp fall air, the changing of the leaves, pumpkins, mums, and the smell of fall baking and cooking, like apple dumplings and chili in the crock pot. I love that it is the start of the holidays, and I love to go shopping this time of year.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It's my 20th birthday and me and my x fiancées anniversary. Looks like we won't be celebrating lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 1, 2009