Can I be pregnant?

Oh man, I am freaking! LOL I am 27, I have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I am on the pill, but don't take it like I should. Anyway, my periods have always been wierd, sometimes it's light, sometimes it just doesn't happen at all. SO, I didn't get anything last month, and it was supposed to happen this week, and nothing yet...I was sitting on the couch after downing a Dr. pepper, and I swear I felt baby movements. I know what gas is and in my opinion it's VERY similar, but this was different! Anyway, I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago, becuase I had one day of nausea but the test was negative...I'm really not sure what I'm asking here, LOL. Should I just wait OR should I just go see a doctor? I have been told that there are more false negative pregnancies than positive. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok, first of all, short answer, if you are having sex, no matter how safe you are, YES you can be pregnant. Secondly, I highly doubt that you are feeling baby movements. Most women don't feel the baby move until 20 weeks or so. At this point, if you are pg, the baby wouldn't be large enough.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 9:50 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• In response to your answer kiki...i have to tell you, ...i am a mom of 6..by the time the third one came around, i felt her move at 11 weeks..that is because a mom that has been pregnant before knows the difference between 'gas' and baby movements...i say she should go and get a test to know if she should stop taking the pill so as to not harm the fetus :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• If you don't take the pill like you should, then it's almost like no bc at all. But I don't think you could feel anything at 6 weeks. Get a cheap pg test.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would wait a little while take the test again yourself , and what ever the resultrs are either pos. or neg. go see a doctor and see what he tells you. whether you still don't have a period
    or feel funny.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:57 AM on Oct. 1, 2009