Do you ever dream you are back in High School?

I've had this dream a few times that I'm back in high school- like time traveling- and I panic because I have no clue what day it is, what grade I'm in and what my class schedule is. I think it would be cool to go back for a day, but not like that!

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Loved this question! This is the reason I love coming on this site: finding out that we are all alike! I did not realize this was a common dream! I guess it means different things depending on whether or not highschool was a positive experience for you or not! Thanks for sharing and making me smile ladies!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes! I've had those kind of dreams! I'll roam around the halls because I don't know where my next class should be. And when I reach my locker, I can never remember the combination! I never see anyone I know/knew, but it's my school for sure. I've been late catching the bus, and late getting ready (I go through a whole closet, but can find NOTHING to wear).

I hated high school. Still haunts me! The only good thing that came out of it was meeting my husband there.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 10:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I hated it too; it was PURE hell, and I wonder if we dream things like that because we are feeling insecure about something going on in our lives? I thought I was the only one who had dreams like this!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yup, and I'm usually naked or at least topless, lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• haha i've had those same dreams. no idea what classes i have or how to get into my locker, or even where anything is, even though its in the same school i graduated from. they make me feel like a loser when im in them lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Most of the guys in my school had seen me naked back then, so I don't think it would shock them at all to apper that way. Now if I was naked in all my jiggly glory today- then I fear they would run screaming for their lives. Oh to be 90 pounds with a nice, round firm arse and perky boobies again...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• yes - i hate having those dreams but i loved high school it was so much fun!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 10:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have that same dream. Although usually it's more that they discover I was 5 credits short to graduate and so I have to make up my whole senior year.

And I have no idea where my classes are, or my locker, or my books, and everyone is looking at me oddly for being 34 and a senior in HS...

I always wake up sweating after that one. I wonder why??? *tongue in cheek*
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2009