OMG......this is so embarassing...

So, Im driving to Chuck E Cheese yesterday for a birthday party, and the sun is coming in directly through my windshiled so I lower the visor and catch my reflection in the mirror----I guess the combination of direct sunlight and polarized lenses made it worse but... I HAVE A MUSTACHE... it's not even noticable under normal indoor lighting.. I dunno how long I've been walking around like this-- But i need it GONE, like, last week. (No wonder Im single! lmao) So I know I can wax, pluck, bleach.. Im sure there are other options.. anyone know what the best option is?? HELP! thanks :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Waxing, definitely, but go to an esthetician (someone who deals with skin) not a hairdresser. Make sure they use a "hard" wax, I think Cirepil is the best, and don't let anyone touch you with a Clean & Easy roll on wax that uses strips. Bleach it and you'll just have a blonde mustache, pluck it and you won't be able to see through the tears, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Don't shave! I've seen ladies who've done that and it looks very obvious. How about one of those dealies that buff it off? I'd stay away from bleaches - just not comfortable with chemicals. I wouldn't pluck either. That area is very sensitive. I think waxing is your best bet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oh, do NOT use the buffer thing. I tried that and it gave me a bumpy rash and ingrown hairs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Definately get it waxed--- as a plus to the 'stash being going, the hair thins over time with waxing.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would get it waxed but I can't help thinking the more you mess with hair it grows back thicker.

I am hispanic and i have dark hairs and I can barely see a mustache as well I have had it waxed before but stopped bc of what I just mentioned. One time I did my sides of my face, my top lip and eyebrows....I looked clean but sometimes it can get expensive and if you do it yourself omg forget it pure torcher...Whenever I go get my eyebrows waxed they ladies there also ask me if I want to have my top lip done...hmmm I don't think it is that bad...or is it?...lol (it's more like fine hairs but still). GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I get mine waxed in the nail salon, I've never had a problem there. dont be embarrassed, it happens to the best of us, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I use the Smooth Away on my upper lip, they advertise it on TV. It does not hurt and really buffs the hair off. I have had it waed, ouch!! The upper lip is so sensitive, it hurts more than eyebrows which I get done all the time.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You'd be shocked how many women have this problem! You aren't alone. Best thing ever is the Skin So Soft Facial Hair Removal Cream. I use this stuff all over its awesome! Make sure you read the instructions and don't leave it on too long. It just wipes right off! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping with no minimum purchase. I really like the version made for legs too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ooo Thanks for the product tips.. I think Ill try that before I let someone rip my lip off!! LOL
    Anonymous

• ******WAX***** DIY go to sally and buy the honey bee wax it works miracles their even a little kit that comes with it... for 20 buck believe me i have one too and i use it when ever i see it lol...
    laly87

Answer by laly87 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009