Do you see the same stylist to do your hair?

I have seen the same stylist for more than 13 yrs. now.... LOL... We traveled once to Atlanta and we thought we would try this place out... Well, we didn't tell the stylist that we were stylist to. I had this chick from Turkey cut my hair and one side was longer than the other.... Help! My stylist forever about died... We ended up telling her we were stylist.... This chick charges like $75 for a haircut. I was upset about my hair and I still paid and had my stylist recut my hair in the hotel room. That was a crazy four night's....

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom cuts my hair for me or I do it myself.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have been to the same stylist for about a year -she also colors my hair and does a good job. But it is way too expensive so I think I will go back to the do-it-yourself method. LOL. Oh well. Its just hair.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ive used the same stylist for about 10 years. she does a great job and is very nice and does the cut you ask for. and charges only $12 for a simple haircut or layering.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• No, but I finally found a woman who did a good job, I would like to have the same stylist, my mom's had the same one forever.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• No. The only one I've gone to that I would EVER pay more than once to do my hair retired. His cut was SO perfect that he told me I could easily go 3-4 months without a cut, style it wet in 5 minutes or less and it would always look good, and I still had 4-5 ways to style it - and he was right.

Everyone else - I look good till the first time I go home and wash it. Then it's frizzy or flat or uneven....

I miss Jacques.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've had the same stylist for about 16yrs. I love her. I briefly saw someone else because my stylist had fallen ill and had stopped working at the salon. Boy was I not happy with her doing my hair, it was so bad I started getting my BFF to start putting in my relaxers and colors. Fortunately my stylist is much better now and has resumed doing my hair. My hair thanks her too.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009