Question about Work at Home Jobs!!!

Does anyone know anything about work at home jobs? I want to do one, but I dont want to get into one that costs a lot to start up and isnt real. If you have any ideas plase let me know. I really need to make some money for my family!

ProudMommie87

Asked by ProudMommie87 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• maybe later on this could be for you, because i did invest into myself. i bought these products to loose weight and i did. i sold products and made great money. i get paid 9 different ways plus commission.i have a website were i dont even worry about i just send people to it. this company has helped alot of women like me and you become free of dept and matter free.my husband and i were tired of being sick and tired and got serious. this company was on nbc and abc. you can you tube it also. its a great way of aking money. check out www.ardysslife.com/ebrowngeorge. we are here to support you. ok! dont worry even if the answer is not mine you will find your way . best wishes, hun!
    elisha757

Answer by elisha757 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I work with Ameriplan and they have been in business for over 17 yrs and are legitimate. No selling, no cold calling, and no stocking products. We offer benefits, daily pay, bonuses, 401K and a lot of other benefits. Here is my website to look into: www.IBOPlus.com/clucas  Message me if you have any questions.

Caryn Lucas
    www.IBOPlus.com/clucas
    Home Office-502-215-4617
    Yahoo IM-kywildcats1971

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 10:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ok I will, Thank you guys very much!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have a great list of legit work at home jobs on my website. www.SabrinasCloset.info

Anything you find on my site is 100% legit you can feel safe there!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ok well you are talking about 2 different things. A work at hom job is just like a regular job but you do it at home. How to know its legit - you have no start up fees etc, and training is paid for. You also receive a pay check and tax forms. A home based business is where you have to put money up front and you are payed by comission. I have worked from home for 2 years until my department was laid off. I'm in the process of getting another on so we'll see. I also sell Discovery Toys, if you would like to know more about DT send me a message =) www.discovertoyslink.com/parentingtoys
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 12:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've had a lot of luck with Avon! There are tons of ways to make money with the company including Eshows, fundraisers, vendor booths, selling online, recruiting, selling through brochure and more! Its only $20 to start just go to www.start.youravon.com use ref code dhullum
    You will get your start up kit in the mail with everything you need to get started and you'll be up and ready to sell online within minutes! Email me for questions! I'd be happy to help!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2009