why do people not believe me?

this was crazy this moring i droppd my daughters to the but stop. one of the moms say "ggiiirrrlll you lost weight. what are you doing". i told them that i did a natural detox and lost 13 pounds in one week. all the trash in my belly gone and i wear my medical grade garment. they said i was telling a fib. i nearly cried. why is it hard to believe that a garment , some juice and a detox did it all? have you lost weight fast and awe'd your bus stop mommy pals?

elisha757

Asked by elisha757 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No, the only time I've lost weight that fast was after I gave birth, lol.

I've never done a detox like that, too scared of maybe having to spend the whole day on the toilet. I would like to hear more about what you did, though.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I am sorry they said that to you! Congrats on the weight loss!
    mommyofJames08

Answer by mommyofJames08 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• because it's not fat that was lost really, it was water weight and in all honesty, loosing that much weight in that short of time isn't healthy. I'm sorry you were hurt though, next time someone asks you just say that a healthy diet and excersise is what did it :), AND make sure you do that because that is the most healthy way to loose weight
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• 13lb in one week is hard to do unless you were just drinking no calorie liquids. As soon as you start eating you will probably gain some of that weight back.

Loosing that much weight so quickly is not good for you either.

Answer by louise2 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I do a regular cleanse (for a skin condition) only the first time did I lose any significant weight. as long as you do it properly and with the dr.s ok

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Either they are in shock, jealous of your quick weight loss.

But isn't 13 lbs. in a week very dangerous?

I have heard 2lbs. a week is safe, but damn girl whatever works I guess.
    Give us more info on what specific thing you used I'd love to know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Mean people suck! Good for you! Don't let them get you down!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• the detox was all natural. it did not hurt. i am very energetic.

elisha757

Answer by elisha757 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i started with the company because i wanted to loose weight and make money from home and now im doing both. i have a very supportive team and i look and feel great. check out www.ardysslife.com/ebrowngeorge not only do i sell the products now but i have a great team thats there for me and i am showing women how they could be part of a dept free family that are here for you anytime. i get paid 10 different ways and i work from home in my spare time.
    elisha757

Answer by elisha757 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• the detox is a pill in the morning and a natural tea at night. i go to the bathroom 3 time a day and i am not alarmed or having accidents. i dont know why they were mad but thankyou everyone ffor your support.
    elisha757

Answer by elisha757 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2009