What would you do with them? (paper clutter)

I have a stack full of papers from my kids they made at school I have magazines that I have not read or have read, I have educational booklets for my kids I just don't know what to do with so much clutter I know I need to get rid of them but how?

It is one big stack like half of a wall size...Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Scan your kids' paper to the computer and save it to a disc then pitch all but the most valuable ones and save them in a 3-ring binder. Tha magazines...if they are over a month old, pitch them. Educational booklets can also be stored in a 3-ring binder.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I keep some papers my son brings home but than throw them out. I will keep art work, cards, in a plastic storage container.

Magazines: I get them from the library. You can sign up to receive them in email if you are getting too many and never have time to read them.

Educational booklets if they are not using them pass them on to someone else....theres alot they can do online.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I keep the best of my childrens artwork, and donate old magazines and booklets to my pediatrician's, OB/GYB's, and other specialists offices for their waiting rooms--whatever is appropriate--just remember to cut the mailing label off the cover first! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2009