Do you always know what outfit and makkeup you are going to put on before going out?

Or do you just get stuck for hours, not knowing what clothes to put on including makeup.

I always have both outfit and makeup prepared, just makes it much easier.

How about you???

BuzyMamma

Asked by BuzyMamma at 11:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• especially when u have 3 babies lol.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 11:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Makeup is easy. Outfits depend on where we are going. Jeans are my staple but I usually try on several different shirts if we're going to a club. If we're just going out to run errands, grab lunch, etc. then it's simple to pick out what to wear.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Heck no...I'm lucky if I can decide what I want to do everyday lol. I usually ake about 10-15 minutes to pick clothes and do make up if I decide to
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• whoops I meant take not ake
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• When I was working and got up at 5:30 AM , it was essential to decide what to wear the night before. I had to look decent and couldn't wear jeans or slacks except for Fridays. I never wore much make-up (just blush and lipstick) so it wasn't something I planned ahead for. But now that I am retired,I just grab something out of the closet, brush my teeth,wash my face,put on lipstick and I am ready to go. Its great!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sure, because I don't wear make-up and wear the same type clothes every day -- jeans, T-shirt, sneakers. It streamlines things immensely, and it works for me.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I do I even know what I'm wearing when we go apple picking later on this month. I plan way ahead. I have to or else I'd be running around like a chicken with her head cut off.

I'll tell you how bad I am. I plan what my family is gonna wear each day we're on vacation weeks ahead. I'll probably start shopping for our April vacation in late January and have all of the outfits packed according to what we're doing or what park we're visiting that day (we always do a Disney vacation).

I need help! LOL
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• What's so bad is that my BFF is exactly like me and we shop together for our vacations (she goes with us everywhere). So since I have someone who is exactly like me it helps makes it okay to continue to obsess when you have someone doing it with you. God help my poor husband cuz I plan his outfits out for our vacations too - you know so he won't look outta place in our family shots. He could care less if he wore a paper bag with Mickey Mouse on it - no wait I take that back the paper bag would have to have Donald Duck on it cuz that's his favorite character.

I even plan what swimsuits we wear to the resort pool and the ones we wear to the actual water parks.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Depends on the event. IF it's a fancy thing like a wedding or a special party then I usually plan ahead in my mind and plot out what I'm going to wear. As far as makeup, I usually wear the same make up everyday. I hate eye shadow so I never use it. Sometimes I get totally stumped before getting dressed and just stand in front of my closet staring into the abyss. That's when I think "I have nothing to wear!" Of course it's not true, I have tons of clothes. I love clothes! My husband jokes that I spend more than half my life 'getting ready.'
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Lately me getting dressed has consisted of rummaging through laundry baskets trying to find something that will cover my belly. *Sigh* I hate being broke.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2009