i went pee and noticed a little amount of blood in my underwear.

it was not alot but im worried i had a miscarriage now. i also heard it could be spotting. is this anything to worry about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• tha happened to me when i went in labor with my 1st child. i didnt even know i was in labor until the pain in my stomach didnt let me fall back to sleep.
    mommytonbon

Answer by mommytonbon at 2:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• i would not worry i have 3 kids and i got the occasonal spotting it was normal for me but if it does hurt or begin to hurt or you have alot of blood i call your doctor asap
    demonfairy23

Answer by demonfairy23 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• A little spotting can be nothing. A lot of women spot on and off durring their pregnancy. One of my mother's co-workers even had a full period for the first 6 months (she didn't know she was preggo until she missed her period on the 7th month...she just thought she was getting heavier).

If you start to cramp or there is a lot of blood then I would go get checked out by a doctor. Personally I wouldn't worry about spotting. But, if you're upset by it and want to be on the safe side, then by all means go get checked out. Follow your instincts on this one.

*hugs*
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I would suggest a trip to your doctor. Better to be safe. I had spotting and pain in my 7th month and my doctor regulated my diet and vitamins due to my pressure. I'm definitely glad I went!
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 10:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• im only 7 weeks though. and it is a LOT of blood and extrermely bad cramps. i went to the ER today and they really didnt have a answer for me. i had a sonogram and they did not see a heart beat. i guess that means i lost it? everytime i sit down on the toilet i bleed extremely bad. i was told i was 7 weeks from my first visit but when i went to the hospital today they told me im around 5 weeks and 1 day? im so confused and no1 has an answer for me. i have to go to a follow-up in 2 days and they are going to read my HCG level and see if it went up or if it went down. i think i miscarried though.
    Anonymous

• To b brutally honest with you I think you are proably right. I am sorry. even at 5 weeks if they did and internal ultrasound they should have been able to see a heartbeat. Any idea what your HCG level was at the hospital? Try to relax I could be totally wrong and things are ok. Good LUck
    jorbear

Answer by jorbear at 5:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I'm kinda going through the same thing.... I thought I was 6 weeks and 4 days along, on monday I started to spot and called the dr. She did an ultra sound and couldn't be sure she saw the baby, my hcg levels were a little under 200 which indicated that I am 3 weeks along, and had to get more blood work done again to see if I am in the middle of a miscarrage or just not as far along as we first thought. I know what you are going through... This is the worst waiting game ever!
    mum2b2009

Answer by mum2b2009 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2008