What kind of stroller do you ladies have/use?

Do you like it? Why or why not? (Oh is it heavy or lite weight?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have used umbrella strollers, I don't remember the brand, just that it was Winnie the Poo themed. I currently have two Graco strollers. The first came with the carseat so it only fits one child. It is the kind the infant carseat fits right into and when the child is older can just sit in with the little tray for a drink. It is fairly light but really only good for when I'm with my DH and he can help with our older child. It does fit right in my trunk. The other is a double stroller. It has the infant place in the back close to where I stand and a seat for my older one in the front. I love them both, they have come in very handy. The only thing is the double stroller is kind of big even folded. I have a hard time putting it in my trunk, I have a small car but I don't regret either of the strollers.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have a Maclaren Triumph which is AWESOME. I don't drive so this is easy to take on the bus. I use it for most outings. I also have a Graco Metrolite which is OK, and great for Farmer's Market but I can't fold it up one handed like i can my triumph.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 1:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2009