angel food

does anyone get angel food? do you have to be qualified or can anyone get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure we are going to be looking into that as well, but I think that you can just get it. Don't take my word on it though
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have not done it in a long time, but I only remember telling them how many boxes and giving them the money and picking it up on pick up day. I think it is avaliable to anyone who is interested.
    Jessycwr

Answer by Jessycwr at 11:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ok dummy here - what is angel food?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Ok dummy here - what is angel food?

For a set amount of money you get a certain amount of food. Usually some meat, some things to bake, that kind of thing. When I did it, it was not a whole lot but it certainly helped. When and wehre I did it, you didn't need to qualify, just pay the price and show up with your receipt and collect your food.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• anyone can get angel food. their saying is "if you eat, you qualify" it saves me a lot of money. i've been ordering angel food for about a year. their website is angelfoodministries.com
    heaveld

Answer by heaveld at 12:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You do NOT have to qualify, but they do take food stamps so if you get those use them. We have not gotten food from them but would like to.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• you do not have to qualify. Just met the order deadline. Anyone can use it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Anyone can use it, but depending on where you live it may not be cheaper than buying it yourself at the store.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Anyone can use it and they take foodstamps, cash and credit cards. Not sure about checks but I don't think so. The food is awesome. It is cheaper than buying the food in the stores. It is not name brand items, well it isn't packaged with product names. This month (Oct) has NY strip steaks in the base package. (I think). I have gotten the food and it is good quality. They ask for people to volunteer to help distribute the food, once a month for a few hours and I have done that too although it is NOT required. The base box is usually about $75 in food for $28. That is a great savings. It will feed a family of 4 for about 2 weeks and a family of 2 for months. I recommend Angelfood Ministries highly.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009