Can infants have nightmares?

Googled and Googled and Googled. I'd like Mom Thoughts on this. Have your children as infants ever had nightmares?

SlightlyPerfect

Asked by SlightlyPerfect at 11:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What makes you think your child is having nightmares? It is possible if something has scared them enough while playing. Need more information.
    griffinbb4

Answer by griffinbb4 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've heard that they can. there is a theory that some babies will have nightmares about their birthing experience because it was traumatic for them. I'll try to find the link.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• http://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/do-babies-have-nightmares-the-idea-of-whether/
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• idk how old of a baby ur talking about but when my sister was two her dr. told my mom that she had night terrors and she didn't grow out of until she was 11 or 12
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2009