how do you find out what your allergic to?

I have been having hives and i have no idea from what....ALL over my body. arms, hands, legs, feet, hands, my butt EVERYTHING its getting annoying lol.. cant be soap bc i have been using the same as always. cant be lotion bc i dont use any.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• Think back to when they started. Have been doing anything different or been exposed to any thing new? Could also be from food. Think about everything. I took meds once and didn't get hives until almost two weeks later.
    Jessycwr

Answer by Jessycwr at 11:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• A doctor can arrange for you to have an allergy panel done...they will swab areas of your skin with know allergins and watch for reactions.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Could be something you ingested. That's how my mom found out I was allergic to pcn. She gave to me when I was little and I broke out in a rash all over me.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 11:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Your best bet is to go see an allergist - they will test you for everything and then you can finally know what to avoid
    Dquint24

Answer by Dquint24 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2009