seriosuly?

yes i am an unmarried mother to a 4 month old. happy in love with her father. she is a child of god and will always be. im so sick of eveyone on this site judging and putting down just because someone lives a different lifestyle then u and your family. i am on this site for honest advice, discussion, laughs, friendships, and knowledge about whatever i want. screw u to all the people that disagree. set an example for my child by getting married? god doesnt accept us because we ar e not???? i think not. YOU SET AN EXAMPLE for your own children. it will be a sad day when they grow up and u re alize they are just like u...but then its too late, there is nothing u can do about it.
whew.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I wish someone would tell me where in the bible it says that you have to have an authorized peice of paper that is submitted to the government that states that you are "married" It used to be called handfasting where you just declared that you would be together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• AMEN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Not everyone is judgmental, condescending and/or rude on here. Mostly you'll find this stuff in this section. You might want to find groups to join - that's the best place to find what you mentioned you are looking for. And I'm sorry people have been "mean" to you.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i didnt say the word "mean"
    thanks though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Honestly, i am only going to be judgemental of you if you are on pa and couldn't afford to suport your child yourself (since you choose to be single). Other than that, do want you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• The only people I've seen on here who are not nice about this, not saying they are the only ones though, are maybe tired of reading about women who have child after child with a man who won't commit marriagewise, then complain about it to anyone who will listen. If not being married works for you, so be it. Not everyone needs the piece of paper. But it's still a very strong belief that children should be born in wedlock. Don't be so surprised when people don't want to change their beliefs overnight.
    Anonymous

• Why do you care what a bunch of strangers think?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I didn't say you did say "mean". I said "mean"! But you're welcome though.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• who cares what other ppl think of u i certainly dont if u dont like me then oh well....u shouldnt care
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Why not marry and do things in it proper order? What’s so scary about a piece a paper called “marriage contact” that holds you/SO back? Those are the question you/SO need to answer.
    Anonymous