I am having braidmaids shower for my sister in law...

But I don't know anything about it. Could you tell me what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what is a bridesmaids shower???? never heard of it.
    what I have heard of is the bridesmaids throwing a shower for the bride..........
    Anonymous

• The bridesmaids get together and have a party for the bride? Or the bride gives a party for the bridesmaids? Either way it could be whatever you like. I've known the bridesmaids to take the bride out for lunch. If they have already been invited to other showers, I don't know if they should be expected to give a shower and more gifts. If the shower is for them, which I've never heard of, then this would be the time for the bride to give them each a nice gift.

Answer by Bmat at 12:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I think you mean "Bridesmaids' Shower",right? The girls in the wedding party..the bridemaids , give a shower for the bride-to-be and invite friends and relatives/ You have a cake, some food, play games and she opens presents. You can find games online and ideas for food and beverages,too. Have fun!
    Anonymous

• Cake presents and really stupid games, make a bouquet out of the bows, wrap her in toilet paper to simulate a bridal gown, have fun and be as silly as possible.
    Anonymous