Is there anywhere I could go for free baby stuff?

Such as coupons, free freebies, and samples of items! Or any free give away baby sites. I am just carious, I also was wondering if any web sites give out any formula for Mothers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got a free thing of Enfamil in the mail. I think Motherhood Maternity gives your information to companies and they start sending out stuff shortly before your due date. I've also received coupons for Enfamil and Huggies. I exclusively breastfeed so I'm kind of annoyed to be getting the formula because now I have to go out of my way to get rid of it. I don't want to just throw it away, so I'm going to donate it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• go to various "baby stuff" websites! The Parents magazine website always has offers. you should also check out differenr diaper and formula websites for free samples and coupons. www.freecycle.org is a website that revolves around the word FREE. you post a want ad for whatever you are looking for and await responses! also check out craigslist. though not everything is free, they sell stuff for very cheap.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Breastmilk is free!
    Anonymous

• Contact a state social worker they can usually find things you may need. I donated my baby's rear facing car seat and some gently used clothes. The thing there is you get what you they have avaliable. No choice in diapers or things of that nature. My social worker helped us get diapers, wipes, clothes and even shampoos and stuff when hubby lost his job. Now that we're back in our comfort zone we donate all our gently used clothes and toys to them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• check out craigslist they have a link for free stuff
    Draydensmom7708

Answer by Draydensmom7708 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yahoo has groups called Freecycle. See if there's one on your area. :)
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 8:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2009