Would someone please tell Jon Gosselin to stop being such an ass?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20309351,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 12:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• isn't he a gem. I think he's pissed off that TLC fired him (well removed him from the show) but he got exactly what he wanted. To be free of the cameras. Now he's going after them cause Kate and the kids will continue. He needs money for all those hos and drugs he now has. SO Jon put your family's money where your mouth is, get off your lazy butt and get a job to support them. Something you couldn't manage to keep when you were married. Kate even if the show stops is still an author, motivational speaker, tv guest speaker and well while not exactly a 9-5er still has income. No matter what your views of Kate are one can not deny she still is making money besides Jon and Kate.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I've read Kate will have a TV talk show. Maybe Jon is stalling the divorce so he can plead poverty and get more of her earnings. What a lazy lump.
    Anonymous

• wow, i agree with pagirl71. I'm not sure Jon is going through a mid life crisis as the tabliods report, b/c i think he never really grew up in the first place. I can't stand him. And he's admitted to doing drugs. He shouldn't be the Jon & Kate plus 8, he's a horrible parent figure. I think they should change the name of the show to just Kate plus 8. The more Jon opens his big fat mouth, the more immature and ignorant he looks.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Jon is making Kate look good. And we know she is a bitch. The whole thing is just sad.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Citymama, they did change it Kate plust 8, starting in November its just her....that's why he's changed his tune about filming, cause they canned him.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I find it funny on how quick everyone is to judge him. Kate is a bitch, she treated him like crap and I believe he has every right to be pissed. He had a contract and TLC is going back on it. I am a bitch and even I don't treat my husband like that. They are both bad parents, but at least Jon is now sticking up for himself. Kate gets her own two shows, she is a guest host on the View and Jon is the bad guy for wanting to at least stay on the one show that made money for his family?
    Personally, if I were him, i would have smacked kate the first time she smacked me. Actually, I would smack her right now, because she is more annoying than a man who has been emasculated.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• gramsmom...ya, i went back and re-read the article. I think i just read through it too fast.

Jon did say in his tv interview that he might be on two other reality shows, one about hair transplants (stupid) and the other about sigle dads...he'd co-star with Lindsy Lohan's dad (what a joke), and a few other (just as "notorius"). I thought he wanted to be done with the camera's? Or did he just not like it when they were catching him out at the bars cheating!?!
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I find it funny that everyone thinks Kate is such a bitch. Didn't anyone watch the beginig episodes. I did. I saw a lot of Jon putting Kate down,critisizing her hair, clothes, mumbling crap about her in front of the kids, ignoring her when she asked for help with the kids, forgetting to do things (like bring lunch for his kids one time). If she's a bitch, he sure helped that process by being such an inept idiot. He sure liked all the fame when he couldn't afford to take care of his family, but now that kate can take care of them on her own, suddenly, he's the victim? LMAO.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It's all for publicity. Anyone who thinks they are being "real" during all this is naive and oblivious to the power of media.

Publicist: "Hey Jon, if you do this, you'll make headlines and get $1million dollars."
    Jon: "Oh yea? Well, if it's for my kids, I'll do it."
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 1:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2009