Funny story and question - TMI!!

So I am having some troubles in the southern regions, and was using some Vagisil to treat it. Yesterday I was sitting on the potty getting ready to treat myself, grabbed the tube and squeezed out a dime size amount. Reached down to apply it, and caught a whiff! It was TOOTHPASTE!!! Dh had moved the tubes on the bathroom counter and whoops, I wasn't paying attention! Anyone else have a funny story like this to brighten up a Thursday?? :)

emnasmom

Asked by emnasmom at 12:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh gosh! That is funny!

I had the unpleasant experience of mistaking a tube of shaving cream for toothpaste- yah, tasted pretty bad.

Answer by Bmat at 12:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• LOL! well today I was feeling kinda uncomfortable and I couldn't figure out why, then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realized I had my boyshort underwear on backwards lol. It made me laugh.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oooh that would have BURNED! I brushed my teeth with hydrocortisone cream once when I was half asleep and got called into work. UCK it took me all day to get the taste out of my mouth!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009