Do you live in Vancouver WA

If so do you help out the homeless shelters for families and their children? I was just carious because I just started doing this, and it's like the best feeling ever! I love to help the children out! Plus it's been tons of fun buying, but I would ( Myself ) Like to cut costs back. So how should I budget My money to give? Also what do you give?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I used to live in Portland, OR and we used to work at the teen shelter in Pioneer Square (I don't even know if it is still there). The big thing we used to try to get was blankets that they could take with them when they left.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 12:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i live outside portland and have been interested in helping/volunteering at shelters and food banks near by, but don't really know where or how to get started... advice
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2009