Ok I can't be the only one...

Anyone else have a husband who thinks its ok not to bathe everyday???? For some reason he thinks its perfectly fine not, and he only does like every few days. I've never met anyone like this and I didn't know about it before we married lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Ummmm my hubby showers EVERYDAY so he showered everyday before you were married, that is a sign of depression. You may want to dig deeper into that.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!!! My dad thinks only if he's too greasy (diesel mechanic) then he showers and that is uaually twice a week. Brushes his teeth only on Sunday!! DH is in the Army and they go a day if not a week without due to training. My youngest brother goes 2-3 days without a shower.... it is a normal guy thing I think!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Not only is it fine, it's better not to bathe every day. Some people may need to because of their jobs. Most people should only bathe about twice a week. It's better for your skin. You shouldn't shampoo your hair every day. It saves water.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My husband showers every day because he likes blow jobs.

Anonymous

• I cant imagine not showering everyday, I cant imagine an adult skipping a day unless you were just home cleaning on a sat. and showered that night. I would feel disgusting. I can see giving a kid a wipe down and letting them skip a day especially in winter, but not an adult.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My husband showers every day because he likes blow jobs.

HAHA!  That has me laughing, lol.  My husband doesn't shower every single day.  Most of the time it's every other day.  However, there have been moments when I've had to tell him that even though he showered yesterday, he needs to shower again today, lol.  I'd rather tell him to shower than to have people talking crap about him at work because of his funky butt, lol.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I found these answers on WIKI

How often should you shower

It depends on how much and what sort of activity you do, how clean your environment is as well as what kind of climate you live in.

From a strictly health point of view you could shower only once a week or even once every 2 weeks without any obvious health problems. Although you would be very smelly and dirty.

The more activity you do and the hotter and dirtier your environment, the more frequently you need to shower.

How often should you wash your hair

It is recommended no matter how gentle your shampoo is that every 2 - 3 days a woman should wash her hair so as not to strip the oils. If the hair is oily then it should be every day or every second day.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• anon shut it... u dont know. he might be fine if he was like this when u got together hes fine. theres more signs to look for then just not showering everyday. I do not shower everyday then again i dont do anything to get dirty and sometimes i just dont have time bc of the kids
    Anonymous

• I shower twice a day because if I don't I feel gross, but I think it is a personal thing. If he doesn't stink and he is comfortable with it, then why it is a problem?
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• UMMMMMM who the hell do you think you are there"Gailll" I just have to say you sound like you think your shit doesn't stick and I have to tell you you smell just as bad as the next in line. You want to shower every 2 weeks then go for it but, if you run across my nose I will tell you that you need a shower and your a dirty nasty person. If you need soap and wash clothe TRUST ME I will hose you down MYSELF.....
    Anonymous