uggh has anyone had "morning sickness " return in 3rd trimester?

is this normal to vomit this late ....33 weeks

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did all the way through for my first. But for the second at the end of three months I suddenly felt much better.

It won't be much longer. I know you are miserable, but soon you'll hold your baby in your arms and it will have been worth it.

Answer by Bmat at 12:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• sweetie i had it from 6 weeks til 39 weeks with the ocassional break so yea ur fine
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i was sick all 9 mtswith both my pregnacies. i never wnet a day without throwing up
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• im 33 weeks too i havent throw up but i def have times where i feel like im going to throw up and my heartburn returned
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 1:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Wow! thought i was the only one! I have been so nauseous the last few weeks! I can hardly eat the things that i loved for the past few months especially hamburger! Things are making me so sick lately. I haven't had much of an appetite all along, and haven't gained much weight at all, like 12 pds, but now i just can't really eat at all.
    4puddintaters

Answer by 4puddintaters at 2:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I found I am not as hungry like I was earlier in pregnancy I am 38 weeks.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I just asked this the other day because I'm 30 weeks and all of a sudden I'm throwing up again! I think it's normal. My friend told me it could be because the baby is squishing up our tummies and probably making it harder for our stomachs to digest foods or whatever. All I know is it isn't long now until we won't be throwing up anymore! lol
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 3:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yes it can happen. It's been happening to me on and off.
    andersonmommy87

Answer by andersonmommy87 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• I had morning sickness the whole nine months. My doctor told me if I by chance did stop having morning sickness in the second, it would probably come back in the third.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2009