Microdermabrasion

Can anyone tell me what is the best skin care treatment for microdermabrasion that you can use at home? I am looking on ebay for stuff and there are so many to choose from! I have mild acne scars that I am wanting to get rid of, please help, I'm thinking maybe the Susan Lucci one but I don't know.. Thanks!

danichaos

Asked by danichaos at 12:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like mary Kay.
    Anonymous

• Please don't buy makeup or facial products off ebay. you don't know hpw old it is. They still have my favorate lotion that has been discontinued when my son was born 13 years ago. That means the product is 13 years old. EEEWWWW!!!
    Anonymous

• I love the ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Dermabrasion System 789-644 from Avon. Its only $28 and its brand new and you get free shipping with coupon code FSANY I've personally used this product and have had great results with it. I also recommend using the Anew Clinical Advanced Rexturizing Peel with it if you have acne scars. Its usually $25 on sale for $14.99! Just go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and don't forget to use your free shipping code!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• I love the Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Set. It lasts forever, too, so it's really cost effective! Let me know if you'd like to look at it as I have an online party for Mary Kay this Friday and you could get it 25% off!
    Momof4whomebiz

Answer by Momof4whomebiz at 12:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2009