Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me with FAS

I am almost positive that a boy that goes to my DD's day care has fetal alcohol syndrome or maybe less severe, fetal alcohol effects. I have researched it a bit before for a school project, and he has the physical features and he continuously has behavioral problems. The mom has (supposidly) taken him to the dr. to get checked out because of his behavior, and they said he has alergies so now he is on a special diet-no wheat, milk, etc.. My problem is I have a friend who hangs out with the mom and he told me that she is a HUGE drinker. My day care provider has offered to speak with her about the situation, but doesn't know how to initiate the converstation. Where can I get more information and how can she bring this up?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Wow, anon, what a bitch.. You would just butt out and let your kid go to day care with a behavioral kid?

    If you have a kid going to day care where this kid has behavior problems, I would be more focused on that. I know it is hard going to work being stressed about who your kid is around all day. If his behavior is enough of an issue for you to be concerned, you should think about changing day cares.

    Answer by Tiera12 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

  • I say you butt the f out until you know crap 100%

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2009