Can someone plz help me figure out how to Make a simple nursing cover?

I was sorta told by a girl at church but now i'm lost she said get one yard of fabric cut the long top off and that is where i'm lost Why cut the whole top off like 3-4 inches dwon why not just slit it? Will some one please help i'm so lost and I need one fast she constantly pulls the blankets off And I'm tired of flashing people in public!

huntinmama21

Asked by huntinmama21 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you go to google and type in Sew Nursing Cover you will find several sites. You could also look for poncho patterns. Fabric stores usually have patterns on sale for $0.99 or $1.99 on Fridays and Sat.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I have one from uddercovers.com that works pretty good. It has a thing that goes around your neck to keep them from pulling it off. And a plastic thing in it that holds it open enough so you can still see baby. It's kinda cool! I got it way cheap. The website had a promo code (CUTE2) that gives you $32 credit, so you only pay shipping. (Like $8 bucks i think?)

I'm sure i could help you figure out a pattern to make one like it though. It looks pretty simple!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• for cheaper than you can make it, go to www.uddercovers.com and type in promo code onefree and all you pay is shipping ($8.95) rather than the $32 advertised price. great deal and cute patterns
    energygirl

Answer by energygirl at 4:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009