What do you do if your friends are visiting from out of town and you hear them having sex in the guest bedroom. Then the next morning by BFF asks if I could hear them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Be honest...

Answer by rkoloms at 1:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would say yes I heard you and next time could you keep it down so that my child doesn't hear and ask questions that she doesn't need to be asking just yet
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Well if you don't want them having sex in your guest bedroom then I would tell them so. And tell them if they can't respect your wishes they can find a hotel.
    noworries99

Answer by noworries99 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Id giggle and say Yup sure could you animals!
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• "Id giggle and say Yup sure could you animals! "

ROFLAO....I agree with this post, and would probably say something very similar. He he he!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Well, I forgot to add that it was a great turn-on for me and my DH! LoL
    Anonymous

• Did they wake you up? lol My parents always do (EEWWWWWWWW). I would be honest and say yes, but don't worry about it.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• say and it sounded like it was great...but i have a weird relationship with my friends....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• That happened 2 me twice. I could hear my friend squealing n her hubby grunting. I told her n we laughed about it. That was 10yrs ago n she still feels embarrassed. Her responses was, he's such an animal in bed LoL!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

Your PARENTS? YUCK! :D
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2009