What do I do to stop my baby from crushing my insides really bad???

I'm 8 months pregnant...I dont know what to do it hurts really ba d and im getting hot and cold. What should i do to make it stop, it hurts really bad!?

skin172

Asked by skin172 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Um, you're pregnant. The only way to make it stop the baby from squishing your insides would be to remove the baby......
    mybabybugssmile

Answer by mybabybugssmile at 1:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Have you tried talking to your baby? It might sound silly to you, but my son used to shove every which way toward the end and sometimes it was crippling pain. My husband and I would put our hands where he was pushing (if we could reach it) and talk to our son like this, "Son, you're pushing too hard right here and it's hurting Mommy. I know it's tight in there and you don't have any room anymore, but just a few more weeks and you can come out and stretch all you want." Or something like that. It worked every time.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oh, you can also try getting on all fours and slowly lowering your upper half to the floor. That might re-position the baby and give you some relief. I had to do that a few times too. Just be sure to come back up REALLY slow or you'll get all dizzy.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• lol.. aww... yea preganancy is not easy.. my daughter push out my belly button so hard i have a hernea... lol talk to ur doctor to make sure its not anything serious... if not then u only have one more month to go.
    ladiesfirst

Answer by ladiesfirst at 2:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2009