I'm looking for some specific types of blogs?

I'm looking for some blogs with games and teaching toddlers. Everything from just fun things to do TO helping them learn social skills and motor skills. We are both getting bored of the stuff I'm doing now LOL

I'd like them written by the average mom or moms with a background in psychology.

Most blogs just talk about things they've done, bla bla bla. I want "This is a fun game. This is what you will need. This is how you do it. This is why are doing it." Steps, pictures, videos are all great.

I'm not looking for how to home school your child or how to make your child a super brain. Just the average everyday fun stuff that teaches kids the stuff they need everyday in a fun loving way.

Please post links to blogs and websites.
Thank you.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 1:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• I like the artful parent. It's a great place to find neat art ideas to do with your children.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• http://artfulparent.wordpress.com/
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm there - I LOVE IT!

Anyone else?
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 1:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sesame street website is really cool, my toddler loves it and there is tons of stuff for parents as well.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009