2nd birthday

Am going to go shopping for my little girl's birthday tomorrow, and she will be turning 2, what is a good gift for a 2 year old girl?

3rdDay

Asked by 3rdDay at 2:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My dd turns 2 in Nov. and I was thinking about getting the phonix fridge magnet thing or the computer laptop thing from Vtech... Also, a baby doll set with the play pen, stroller, highchair and carseat! My dd loves to dress up so I might get her some dressup clothes from the thrift store.... My dd has a coloring desk that she LOVES, we got it for her 1 year.Other than that, books are always good or start stocking up on disney classics maybe?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oh, my son got a game called animal scramble for his b-day (also 2) and has a blast playing with it. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10232172 Another idea is Crayola finger paints and paper (both available from Michael's craft store)  Again another activity that is a winner but you might want to pick up a smock to keep the mess at bay.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2009