My dauger is 27 months old and will sit on the potty for about three seconds then loose interest. And when she soils her diaper she will take it off and sometimes won't tell us. Any suggestions ladies?

mommas_17

Asked by mommas_17 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son keeps trying to play with the pee guard thingy so i usually give him a toy or something to occupy him while he sits on the toilet. if a grown man needs a magazine - then little man might need a toy!
    DALF

Answer by DALF at 2:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Try having a basket of toys just for potty time next to the potty. And my son used to do the same thing about taking his booboo diper off so we duck tape it. I know people may think this is overboard but within 1 week he stoped because he didnt like the tape and 1 week later starter doing it in the potty because he didnt like the feel of it and couldn't take it off
    2boyzmomma1n2

Answer by 2boyzmomma1n2 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2008