AGH! It's just one of those days and I need your help!!!!!

So last night I loaded our dishwasher with all of DS bottles and such so when I got up in the morning I would have clean bottles to send him to daycare with...well, I got up thismornig, opened my dishwasher, and ALL OF HIS BOTTLES AND ALL OF MY PLASTIC DISHES ARE BLUE!!!!!! I have NO IDEA what could have gotten in there but I tried re-running the dishwasher to get the blue off and it just put a second coat of blue on everything! I tried hand-washing the bottles with hot soapy water and its not coming off. Any ideas on how I can get this...whatever it is...off of his bottles??? if it doesn't come off, is it still okay for him to use them or should I buy all new bottles, nipples, covers, everything? Thanks!

landons.mama

Asked by landons.mama at 2:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think you should buy all new since you don't know what it is.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I agree. You dont know what it is. It sucks to have to buy all of that, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I agree too. Get rid of the old and in with new. Don't pit them in dishwasher anymore to be safe it doesn't happen again.
    griffinbb4

Answer by griffinbb4 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Buy new, and wouldn't put baby items in dishwasher, I never do I always hand wash.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• hahaha lmao...hand wash your bottles so you wont have that problem
    Anonymous

• hahah no, above not funny, girl, I agree w/ everyone else get new stuff because who knows what it could be. That really sux, who has money to go and buy all new things? But you can get them little by little...Sorry. Maybe call a service company and ask them what they think it could be!
    Anonymous