What's the WORST add you've seen for a baby or child's product

I saw one that made me LIT the other day. In a popular baby magazine, it was an add for a "fetal kick count monitor." The tagline said " ..BECAUSE A STILLBORN BABY IS BORN EVERY X MINUTES". I was like WOW so if I get your product my baby won't be stillborn? OR if I don't get your product, since I didn't have it my baby was stillborn? I was lit. I thought that was extra irresponsible given that their audience is mostly new moms who are partially paranoid anyways. Have you all seen any others?

Keisha0806

Asked by Keisha0806 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• Formula adds with comfort proteins. There is no such thing. They made it up to sell the formula. Formula companies should not even have ads for direct marketing. It is against all of the World Health Organizaion and UNICEF and other world health organization recommendations. Of course in the US we are ruled by capitalism.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• wow OP I've never seen that ad, but I certainly would have been lit too! I cant think of any ads right now, but will do some thinking. and I look forward to the other responses! I love these types of questions.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would be LIT if I saw that ad, but being the bitch I am I might of called the states attorney on it or the company. Too many silly people out there that believe these FALSE claims and many states have laws preventing ads like the one you described.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2009