If I change my password, will other users still be able to see my info on another computer?

If you sign in to CafeMom, then leave that computer WITHOUT logging off, the next person on that computer will still be logged on as you if they go to www.cafemom.com.

So... I, stupidly, did this on a computer -- and now I can't get back to that computer to log off CafeMom. Will changing my password solve this situation??

Help! Thank you!

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 3:03 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Ha. You have to somehow get back to that computer or have someone else get to that computer and log you off. I never log off of mine, and when I was in the hospital I tried to get on and couldn't do a darn thing. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2009

• yes it will. it will tell you u entered a different password then u saved and ask if you want to save the one just entered just click no.
    Anonymous

• also if some1 types in ur sn it will pop up ur old password n they cant get in
    Anonymous

• Yes, because the new password that you use on your present computer will be the one that the site looks for. When changing a password, the site should ask for your old password first to prove that you own the account, the person on the other computer won't know what to type, so you should be OK.

Answer by Bmat at 3:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2009