My 4 yr old potty trained and now is wetting the bed !! HELP!

Hey ladies ...

Our little princess has been potty trained right around 2 yrs old ... so for over 2 years she been potty trained and maybe had an accident here and there, but nothing to talk about ! Now starting this week starting sunday night she started wetting to bed again, all nights but last night, she done it 2 times each night :( So just since sunday she started again, and I am stuck on what to do. She even wet her car seat today when she was with a family friend in her car, going to garage sales !!!!! We don't really know what to do about this ... she's been potty trained for soooo long, that I am now confused on what's going on ... maybe changes ? Stages ? Don't know ... didn't go through this with our little man !!? Any advice ladies ?
Thanks so much
Jessica P.

palotasfamily

Asked by palotasfamily at 3:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• UTI?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• is she having night mares, stressing with something like attention from you, have her doctor check her out.maybe theres a problem there somewhere.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 3:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• It could be a UTI . Does she say anything about hurting or burning? Have there been any major changes in her life? Our kids would try to hold it while they were playing and end up waiting to long. At night don't get upset with her. Get her some pullups. The boys shorts look like shorts. She can't help it. I used to wet the bed and it was a lot of work for my mom but she never belittled me for it. My Grandmother on the other had made me feel like shit. I out grew it and she will too.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• No more answers ?!?
    Jessica
    palotasfamily

Answer by palotasfamily at 10:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• My 4 year old daughter also started peeing her pants after a few years of being fine. But she started doing it after I had my son and shes getting better now that my son is 3 months old. She could be doing it for attention or maybe she has a bladder infection. If she doesnt seem stressed about anything I would take her to the doctor and get her checked out. Sometimes little girls dont have any signs of a bladder infection/UTI but they cant hold their pee in.
    Tressie1986

Answer by Tressie1986 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009