Pregnant?

HI all. I have been pregnant before and I was able to take a HPT at 4 days late and get a very clear answer. I have been getting very unregulated periods lately as my husband and I have been TTC baby #2 for about 8 months now. I took a cheap dollar store HPT 5 days past my period date and I'm pretty sure I got a +. The test said that it does't matter how faint the + sign was as long as both lines were there and they were! I scheduled an apt. with my doctor tomorrow... right thing to do or should I buy another one???

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 3:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They say as long as it is there so I think you did the right thing by going ahead and making the appt.
    lglorioso

Answer by lglorioso at 3:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• well if you are pregnant you are going to need to see some type of baby doctor at some point. :)
    so congrats and good for you for already making that appt.
    if you are curious buy another one. but you are seeing the doctor tomorrow
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• my doc said that aall those HPT's are the same they all use the same technique and are almost always right, they also told me that they use the same ones in thier office and just confirm it 100% with an ultrasound. So in my best guess you're preggo! Congrats
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 5:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• UPDATE: I am due May 25! WE DID IT....
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 9:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2009