do you know any women that love to look down on others?

I think at least half of these (W)itches on here that down ppl with lower incomes just happened to luck up with who they married and have probably not worked a day in their life. Their fortunate situation seems to make them feel they have a right to judge others... I have an aunt like that: married for money- hasn't had a job for 20 years. Her hubby is working civilian in Afghanistan and it's a win/win for her. In her mind, she "earned every penny" that her husband has brought home. She also seems to take pride in the fact that she hates sex and apparently her husband has been fine with that and her constant criticism of everyone.She's an expert in child rearing(but has no kids) and a moral authority of anything else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep - i know a few
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yep ther'e out there, they are just judgmental and it's messed up, they think they have it sooo great but you never know what the future holds.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• these r the type of ppl i usually ignore. they have some deeper issues going on. and to be proud of "marrying" money is nothing to brag about. it only displays a lack of effort on someone who just can't make it on their own so they latch on to someone who will take care of them so they don't have to. i can understand those who are able to stay at home with their children cuz their hubby can support them, that's diff. the whole leach thing is nothing to be proud of.

my mom and grandmother always taught me to take care of and support myself even when i get married cuz it's true, u never know what can happen to your other half. it's dumb to completely rely on someone else. like MommaRox4683 said, u don't know what the future holds.
    Anonymous

• Yep...my mom seems to be a know it all judge of everyone who is opinionated as all hell....makes me gag...and some of my old "friends" moms were just like you described.....makes you wanna keep track of them to see if their life is always as sunny as they planned on!
    Anonymous

• Yes I know. Its frustrating to love your life when someone close to you looks down upon you. I am happy to know that I am happy with my life and follow my heart no matter what they think and this makes me rise, no soar, above this person. I wish you the same inner peace.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Yeah, shes lacking in EVERYTHING. Dont mind her or anyone for that matters. Its all drama girl. She just might thingk her opinion matters. Give her respect for that. You will sleep better. Even though she MAY be a moron. :)
    giannasbabyboo

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 10:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009