Please Read

Hello Cafemoms, just wanted to make a comment. I really enjoy this website, the connection, and all of you fun loving moms out there. I just don't understand those of you who feel the need to be "anonymously" rude. I have seen some of the nastiest responses over the stupidest things and don't get it. Don't think you would do it if you had to post your identity. I DECLARE; ONLY NICE, RESPECTFUL, TRUTHFUL RESPONSES, OR DON'T RESPOND AT ALL. Really sisters, we each have an opportunity to help one another, cheer each other on, and support.
When you read a question, you have no idea the reality of a situation, and no right to judge. Peoples lives are more complicated than a simple sentence, it doesn't sum it up.
So I encourage you all to think about how your responses could affect someones life. What if your rude response is the straw that broke the camels back? OR, the one that lifted up a soul?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Nice message, and I completely agree with you.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• So true!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Way to go Jackiegirl. I'm with you! I've often thoght the anon button should be removed for answering questions.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I agree.. but I use the anon button. I dont say mean things.. i just prefer to use it. I hate when the ladies on here get rude. I have asked questions and got bashed... and the questions were just for fun... helping me pick a name out. It was weird and a turn off to me. I agree with you!
    Anonymous

• people that don't have any pics up of themselve or of their kids...ARE STILL ANON.. y do people not see that.. MommaRox is anon and momrocks is anon lol i have no idea of who they are and what they are about. Any time anyone says anything about "anon" posting rude. what about the people that dont go "anon" that are also mean. The world will never be rid of mean people. ON the Internet off the internet doesnt matter they will be here. Plus a lot of things i say may sound mean but they are my opinion and some people cant stand other peoples opinion or its just not what they wanted to hear.
    Anonymous

• I find it annoying when someone attacks you for having a different opinion. I think it probably hit a nerve and has made that person reflect on their own life and it upset them....

Thats just the way some people have learnt to cope..by hurting others and being mean. I just remind myself that they were once a newborn baby...innocent and sweet...and how they are now is a reflection of how they have learn to deal with the world around them.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Anon 41 - Think what you like about those who don't post pictures of themselves or information about their children. Your post is one of the reasons I don't have any of that stuff on here anymore. It's none of your business or anyone else's business what me or my children look like.
    Anonymous

• EXACTLY!!! Bring goodness to the table. If you are incapable...leave. Go ruin the rest of your day w/ peeps that um... say they like you. :)
    giannasbabyboo

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 10:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2009