what are your kids going to be for halloween?

my son will be a giraffe
my daughter is going to be a cow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Tinkerbell and a hockey player!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Oooo I am still deciding. I don't particular like a lot of the costumes I have seen so was thinking of going with Bam Bam or a Pirate. My son is a lot like Bam Bam but not sure it would be a good idea to give him a mallet.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• After agonizing over her decision, lol, DD 4.5 is going to be Snow White (losing choices were a bride, Sleeping Beauty, Glinda the good witch or a butterfly) ... DS 2.5 is going to be a cowboy, yeehaw!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My two year old Angelica is going to be an angel and my 4 month old Damien is going to be a devil. lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My DD is going to be Scoobi-Do and my son will be one of the the Transformers
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• my dd said she wanted to be bat girl but then today she saw a glow in the dark skeleton costume and said she wanted to be that.. who knows?! lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• My 10 yo son is going to be a woodsman, and my almost 13 yo daughter is going to be a bridesmaid. I bought the formal lavender and white satin dress at a resale shop for $10.00, and we are hand making the woodsman costume. We started shopping and planning about 3 weeks ago.
    RanchWifeandMom

Answer by RanchWifeandMom at 5:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• my 9 month old is going to be a tiger!!! lol...something simple and cute that he can sit in a stroller in...i wanna be a 60s house wife...with the frilly dress apron and big pearls....i thought that sounded cute...look like a beaver cleaver family!!??? i dont know...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• She's going to be an octopus!

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Tinkerbell. My daughter will only be 6 weeks old by then so not much will fit her nor will she be able to go trick or treating but I wanted a costume for her first halloween. If anything it will make for some cute pictures for ours and her grandparents brag books LOL
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2009