Drama and Pregnancy?

Has anyone felt that now they are preg that they can not be around any kind of drama? I have... i can't handle it. my nerves can't. Even with family... I have to stay away or it gets my nerves all a wreck and influences bad things.. such as smoking. Just curious to how others were?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not really when I got pissed though it was a better reason to be a bitch than to just actually being a bitch. I could blame it on pregnancy. I have never been a beat around the bush typpe person, more of a tell it like it is.
    Anonymous

• I can't be around drama anyway. If people are causing drama they can walk right on out of my life. No thanks!
    Anonymous

• I think I definitely have less patience when I'm pregnant. People annoy way more or faster than they did before. I noticed I had the same with my first pregnancy too.
    -tanya-

Answer by -tanya- at 4:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• DRAMA? WHAT DRAMA? THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SAYING. DONT DEAL W/ THAT! NOT KEWL. IF PEEPS CANT BRING GOODNESS TO YOUR TABLE. SAY BYE BYE. BUT BE NICE ABOUT IT. :)
    giannasbabyboo

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009