NuvaRing question

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone has had any trouble using the NuvaRing? I have been using it for about a week now. I have had to adjust it 2 or 3 times because it has slipped out of position and 1 of the times it actually was coming out when I wiped myself if was on the toilet paper!!! Is that normal? I place it as far as it can go and it just gradually works it's way down after a couple of days. If anyone has any tips that they can share I would appreciate it!!!

Ps. Has anyone gainned weight while on this? If so how much...if u do t mind Sharing. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• I think you should find another form of bc. I dont use the nuva, but that is not normal at all.
    Anonymous

• I used to use the nuva ring. I used it once for about three months, and then again for about five months. I loved it, because it took care of my enometriosis pain, but it was always coming out. Do you have a tilted uterus? I do, it's tilted a lot, and I was told that couldn't have been the problem.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i don't use the nuva ring but i did use mirana right after i had my daughter and i loved it the only problem you have to watch for with it is that it doesn't go into your uteran wall but the doctors can check for that by ultra sound.....i had the uteran problem and now im on the pill and it's not so bad i am better at taking it than i thought i would be and i'm horrible at taking medicine!
    Sami_lue87

Answer by Sami_lue87 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Thanks. I want to try to see if things change. I want to try to see how it goes for the rest of the month, then go frm there. I am going to keep my options open. I wonder if by me havng had 3 children if the muscles are a little weaker down there? Anyways keeps suggestions coming I really do appreciate them.
    Anonymous

• TAKE THE PILL. OR DO THE DEPO. LOVED THE DEPO. EVERY THREE MONTHS. IF YOUR GOOD AT KEEPING YOUR APPTS. IF NOT...TAKE THE PILL GORGEOUS!
    giannasbabyboo

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 8:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2009