How do I get rid of this smell?

I have an interesting smell "down there". It smells like onions and garlic! I have been eating a lot of produce, and that usually happens when I eat those two foods, but now that I'm eating them more often, the smell won't go away. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Health

• I was told by an older woman that her "remedy" for that is: First take a bubble bath. Next rinse in a new bath of just white vinegar. That is it. I would probably ask my doctor though just in case.

Good luck.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I would try witch hazel.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• eat pineapple
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Use one of those cooter deodorant sprays for "down there" Also see your gyn to make sure nothing is wrong.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Definately look into your appitite. And call your doc & get his/her pro. advise. The sprays help temp. And thats gross anyway. Who wants to spray their coochie w/ chemicals. lol! Anyway. the vinegar bath sounded better. Try douching in the mean time. I douch after every cycle. Just to clean it out. :)
    giannasbabyboo

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 7:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I know two different people who can't eat garlic (makes their breath, their sweat and their parts smell like garbage) and one woman who can eat all the broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower she wants --unless she eats meat, then it also makes her b.o. a horror....

Eating lots of fresh parsley may help. The pineapple suggestion is a good idea...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Mineral crystal

Answer by rkoloms at 6:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2009