Could I Be Pregnant?

Hello Everyone Me and My Partner of 7 years have just recently started trying to conceive since my Menstrual Cycle just started coming every month again this year. Because a couple of years ago my period did not come every month it used to come like maybe every 6 months and that was because of birth control so now my period is normal and we just decided to try to have kids so my last period Was on Aug 21 09 and i have been active with him when i thought i would be ovulating but now on Sept 9 i got a heavy flow in which i thought was my period but the next day it turned out to be very lite and that's not normal for my periods they are usually heavy in the beginning so is it possible that i may have conceived and am having lite bleeding for some reason or is it a menstrual cycle. I have been extra tired the past couple of days but i have no idea what it means.

SassyTasia

Asked by SassyTasia at 4:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you were been regular for some months in a row,I think is time for a pregnancy test,because I heard that the lite bleeding one day and then gone on the next day,can be a reason that the woman could be pregnant. Good Luck!
    Lizyari

Answer by Lizyari at 8:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2009