UGH..My Boss

Is annoying me..he walks around the office all day just saying "oh boy,oh boy" I need a good comeback for him....any suggestions ladies...thanks in advance...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last time said "oh boy" to me i told him no i dont have a penis thank you but he wasnt happy with me after that haha
    Anonymous

• OP here

At the office we all get along my boss even jokes, and we joke back with him, but lately he's been getting on my nerves...
    Anonymous

• maybe he is saying that because he is tired of you being on not work related sites while on the clock.
    and he is just walking around saying that because he doesn't know how to talk to you about it???
    just say "what's up?" "anything I can help you with?" something like that.
    maybe he has to can some people. maybe there is a big problem. maybe he is waiting for someone to reach out.....
    who knows....
    Anonymous

• Hmmm. say: OHHHHH, GET A LIFE" LOL. Its hard to say bc I dont know how hes saying it & to what or whom. But it would be funny to have a great come back for him. Hope you find it. OH BOY! :)
    giannasbabyboo

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 6:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2009