IS MOST BEAUTIFUL BABIES IN AMERICA BOOK A SCAM?

I WAS ON FACEBOOK AN THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT A CONTEST FOR THE CUTEST BABIES IN AMERICA. I LOADED A PICTURE ONTO THE SITE AND SOME WEEKS LATER I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING THEY ARE PUTTING MY SONS PICTURE IN THE BOOK "MOST BEAUTIFUL BABIES IN AMERICA" THE 2009 EDITION.
SO WHAT IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IS IF ITS A SCAM OR IF I REALLY BUY THIS BOOK AM I GOING TO GET IT? IVE READ THAT SOME PPL HAVE GOTTEN IT BUT THEN I HAVE READ THAT ITS A SCAM. HAS ANYONE ON HERE GOTTEN THIS BOOK FROM A PAST YR EDITION??? PLZ LET ME KNOW.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• My friend did one of these. She submitted a pic for a photo contest. They contacted her that they were putting her pic in a book and then she was excited to see it published so she bought the book. The book was baout $50 and she wasnt thrilled when she got the book. They put everyones pic in it so pretty much the only thing in the book was a bunch of pics nad the people that bought it were only the people who put pics in it. They werent chosen cause they were special pics, just so people would be excited and buy a $50 book. May be a diff. company, I just remember her talking about this and us cracking up about what a good ide athis company had for selling books...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2009