My face is too

I've been fat my whole life, About 2 years ago I had lost alot of weight and got down to 120 pounds.Over a healthy period of time with diet and exercise. But the problem is I lost my plumpy cheeks. My eyes just look so hollow and my whole face just looks long and narrow. Any tips on how I can get the plump in my face back, I look like I've been on something...

Asked by fefe87 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost weight after I had my DD almost 4 years ago and I feel the same way. i like my body better but not my face. I just had pictures taken and when I saw them, I wanted to cry. It makes me look older than I am because my face sags and it shows my wrinkles.

• I agree that you may need to put on a few more pounds if you're looking too gaunt.

• how tall are you? you may need to put on a few more lbs for the face to be pleasant again. yet, maintain a healthy weight and stay strong and continue to do great. :)

Answer by evilive at 5:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2009

• CONGRATS!!!!!! Totally awesome. You must feel like your ontop of the world. My advice is unfortunately you cant put chubbiness back into your cheeks naturally unless you gain some weight back OR!!! consult a plastic surgeon. EeeeeK! But Im sure you are secure enough to NOT go that road. Im sure you look great. You just not use to your face. It will take some time. Hope you figure it out. :)

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 6:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• You may have to learn to live with it, or get a professional to show you how to make it look fuller with make-up. Sorry, but you cant just make your face only gain some weight. Unless you go to a plastic surgeon.

Answer by vbruno at 5:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• creams? How long has it been since you lost weight? It might just take some time for your skin to pick back up again. congratulations on your weight loss!!!

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009