Tips for straightening really frizzy hair...

Even after blow drying, using a flat iron and using hair creams and deep conditioning, my hair always frizzes a little after. Any tips anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have really frizzy air and I blow dry and straighten it also. The best product I have found to help with the frizziness is dehumectant. I bought an jar from Aveda and it is amazing. It is a little pricey but lasts forever. You only use a small small amount. I hope this helps.
    Also, a good straightener makes a huge difference. I had a cheaper straightener and my hair frizzed a lot then I bought a nice paul Mitchel straightener and it has made a huge difference. I barely have to use product now.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 5:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Mine is naturally curly but will frizz if I use a brush instead of a wide tooth comb or my fingers to brush it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• A light serum (pump/squeeze) while hair is damp(for hot tools) use a PAUL MITCHEL flat iron. After mist a light serum again. Make sure you get the ends of your hair. Happy ironing.
    giannasbabyboo

Answer by giannasbabyboo at 5:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2009