If you had to, could you go without sex for the rest of your life? How long would it take you to go crazy?

Could you put your vagina on a shelf and let it get dusty? Would it take you two weeks or two months to go insane and need to get some lovin?

Butterflysky_24

Asked by Butterflysky_24 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess it depends on if I could help myself.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I'm sure after 2 weeks I'd be insane, but I guess once I get past that point and my vagina gets use to the deprivation, it would probably be pretty easy as long as I get use to it. Kind of like before I ever had sex. I survived, so I can survive without it again. lol. Only if I had to.
    Anonymous

• i left my X 3 years ago and havent had sex since, Im totally fine, sometmes i want to , but im not dead yet! lol
    Anonymous

• i meant to say no masturbation either.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• maybe a month.....?
    unless i got totally seriously nun like....
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I could be celibate I suppose but I'd be really sad. If DH were unable, I'd just resort to my handy-dandy magic wand.
    Anonymous

• I decided to be celebate when I got divorced and was a single mom of 3 boys. I haven't had sex in almost 20 years. I used to like sex.

I was a doctoral student at IU majoring in health science. There were only a few students in the program and they never offered enough classes. I always had room in my schedule for extra classes so I took the courses to become a sex therapist. I completed all the courses but I have never worked as a sex therapist.

As I was taking classes I got to know the professor that is in charge of the Kinsey Institute. He found it interesting that I seemed "normal" but I could live without sex and direct my energies in other ways.

My kids are grown now and I am considering dating and maybe have a sex life again. I've gotten used to the way things are.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Sex with a man you mean? sure. I could go forever without it because God put WONDERFUL mechanical toys for sex on this earth. LOL Seriously though? Ide miss the real thing but I could live without it. I'm also allot older than most of you. in my 20's and 30's Id have died without it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I can;t go to long :( I love my husbands touch and I go crazy after two days
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2009