Does this sound like a good name?

I think I've finally decided on the name Carlee Sienna for my daughter.
But sometimes I think that I don't like that. I picked Carlee, after my grandpa and grandma (Carl and Lee) and my boyfriend told me about the name Sienna and they sounded good at first. But I'm having second thoughts. Does anybody have any other suggestions that might similarly fit those two name's but be a little bit different?

Aumbrey

Asked by Aumbrey at 4:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love Carlee, thats perfect but (just my opinion) they dont flow well together...
    Carlee Sierra...do you like THAT?
    just1forme

Answer by just1forme at 4:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I love Carlee Sienna! I think its perfect.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Like it!
    faithsmommy1003

Answer by faithsmommy1003 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I like it, but I was always told that if you have any doubt, don't use it!

Definitely hold on to it though!! DH and I had a girl and we ended up naming her Ariel Irene, which is perfect for her. Back before we knew what we were having, we thought "If we have a girl..." and decided upon Penelope Noelle. Neither of us however, was sold on it. We're both glad we ended up changing it because she's definitely an Ariel Irene!!
    robibuni

Answer by robibuni at 5:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I like it.....try this site though for more ideas.  Girl Baby Names - AllGirlBabyNames.com

Featuring over 12000 girl baby names with name meanings and origins. Browse our girl name database by letter and origin. Your sure to find just the right ...
    www.allgirlbabynames.com/ -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I like those names together. I wouldn't worrry about what others say, if you are happy with it, then use it. those names are family names and i think that is special.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• i feel like you not sure how i like it. i like the carlee but i know i don't like sienna. although i don't love it. then again i haven't found a name for my own baby and probably won't find anything i love enough to use but i guess i'll settle when that time comes.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• I like Sierra better but sienna is cute too. Looooove the meanin behind it too
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2009